The USB Net Power is a economical device for network power control. With this device power control cannot be any easier. Simply plug in the device, run the sofware and now anyone can turn on turn off their devices via the PC. Also with a scheduler function included this device can easily become automated to turn on and turn off anything connected. Based off of Aviosys IP Power design this new 1 port economical solution allows flexibility of using this device for any situation and location. All you need is a PC and a power jack and you can control anything.
- Remote Local power control : Turn ON/OFF devices.
- Control through any other PC on Internet.
- Timer Scheduler : Preset the time to control power ON/OFF.
- Exchangeable Fuse Protection.
- SDK Available :
- User friendly, compact, and simply just plug play.
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 50mm|
|Interface||LED indicator lights
HW Reset button
|Working temperature||0 ~ 50°C, (32 ~ 120°F)|
Release date : DEC. 2012