USB Power 8820 is a economical solution for I/O controller. With this device power control cannot be any easier. Simply plug in the device, run the sofware and now anyone can detect digital input and control digital output via the PC. Also with a scheduler function included this device can easily become automated to turn on and turn off anything connected. Based off of Aviosys IP Power design this new 1 port economical solution allows flexibility of using this device for any situation and location. All you need is a PC then you can control anything. Application : School Education, Student Project, System integration, Factory/Office automation, Video/Audio signal control an outside sensor cooperate with PC.
- Sensor Power Control thr. USB of PC.
- Sets D-In (Dry/WET) 2 sets D-Out (NC/NO).
- Timer Scheduler for D - Out.
- No need extra power for 8820 (power from USB).
- No need program design experience.
- Sent out message to assign IP address.
- Supply SDK for 2nd developing application.
|Dimensions||85 x 85 x 35mm|
|Voltage per output||125VAC, 24VDC|
|D-In||Dry Contact : ON : 200 ~ 0£[. OFF : 500£[ ~ ¡Û (Infinity)
Wet contact : TTL (Transistor-Transistor Logic)
ON : 0-1.7V
OFF : 1.8V ~ 5V
|D-Out||Support NC/NO (Normal Close/Normal On)|
Release date : AUG. 2012