Remote power contontroller via web browser of PC/Smartphone (Windows, Android iOS) Single port, Current meter, Leakage protection, Ping function, Time Scheduler, Dual - Cut Relay support Light controlling. Built with high quality components, and a robust design, 9255Pro created for small spaces that require remote power management. The built in web server allows the 9255Pro to easily connect to the internet and can easily be controlled to meet the needs of its users. Specially built to support more flourescent T5 lighting, 9255Pro uses high quality comonents to make sure that the device provides the safest environments for their users. Also going through Aviosys vigorous QC process the 9255Pro will be not only cost efficient but also reliable. Also with the new current meter on the 9255 Pro, you can find out how much power consumption is being used. In addtion to the vast array of features like autoping, scheduler, email notification, DDNS, telnet, and http commands, the features of 9255 will allow this device to easily be integrated or used to meed each individual users needs. Compatibility with all android and IOS systems makes 9255Pro a must need device for power managment. Users can now easily turn on turn off or reset their devices through a computer, a smartphone, or anywhere with Internet access. Applications for this device include : Remote Power Management, Kiosk Integration, Digital Signage integration, Light (T5 Flourescent lighting) Controller.
- Remote power contorl through network browser like IE as Embedded web server
- Accessible with popular web browsers - IE , Google Chrome Firefox .
- Built in 'Current meter' for monitoring and 'Temperature'
- Dual Cut relay Inrush Current Protect
- Designed to control T5 fluorescent lighting- energy savings increasing brightness
- Supports 'Zero Cross' toprotect relay to suppress noise generatedas loading current rises suddenly .
- Power leakage protection - turn off as leakage over 3mA
- Supports up to maximum current : 8Amp.
- WatchDog -- Auto Ping.
- Time Scheduler -- pre-set your planned time to switchon/off
- CNTtechnology -- Just Plug Play no need to port forward
- SDK provided for own software development .
- Smartphone and IOS supported.
- Seven different countries power socket type for choosing - US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Swiss, Danish
- Wide rangeof electric Power Modulecan be used in both 110V 220V environment
- Compact size for small space or limited room area .
- Support TCP/IP, DDNS, DHCP, SNMP, SMTP.
|Dimensions||86 * 86 * 80mm|
|Power input (Total Outlet)||100~240VAC|
|Maximum Rated Current||8A|
|Interface||LED indicator lights
HW Reset button
|Network||RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet port|
Version : 1.1
Release date : NOV. 2012